Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Filler Post

I have several draft posts brewing, including one about my troubled relationship with the Catholic Church and parenting, but Husband is in Africa this week and I just don't have energy at the end of the day to organize my thoughts. In the meantime, here is a grainy photo montage of Girl from her almost-week in the hospital. (Note: this was my iPhone and I will chalk the fuzziness up to that. Husband, if asked, would suggest it was because I didn't take the protective plastic off the back of my phone until last week.)

On the first day there. Poor thing.


Several days later, and her hair had gone nuts and she had become addicted to Pocoyo.
Crackers!

Elephants!

Crackers and elephants!


Oh, I wish this picture weren't so fuzzy. 


This tantrum was the first sign she was truly feeling better. 

No comments: