Thursday, May 19, 2011

Second Child

I feel a little guilty that all my Facebook posts, blog entries (few though they maybe), and anecdotes in language training are about Boy. Between his behavior problems and his general toddlerness, Girl can get lost a little bit. She's incredibly amenable to the mayhem that is our Boy-focused lives.

Boy loves to make her smile, and she constantly looks for him (unclear if that is out of love or self-preservation). She'll sit on my hip while I chase Boy through a two-hour playdate. She eats like a champ, sleeps like a champ, and gets various things stuck in her neck rolls like a champ. She looks almost nothing like Boy, and is just the baby I needed. I can't tell you how much I love to squeeze her and kiss her incredibly full cheeks. She turns five months old on Monday.













No comments: